on Dec 21, 2012
A day of silence in support of mourners in Newtown, CT and around the world
on Dec 05, 2012
People don’t usually think of Bnei Brak (sometimes spelled Bene Beraq on maps) as a Hanukkah destination, but during the Festival of Lights, this religious community just east of Tel Aviv twinkles with golden flames every bit as bright and beautiful as Jerusalem’s. Families throughout Israel light the candles in their homes, but those in religious communities take it one step further: they publicly advertise the miracle by placing their burning oil lamps and hanukkiot in aquarium-like glass cupboards on home exteriors throughout their neighborhoods.
on Dec 01, 2012
Winter is finally here though for some, it’s still fairly warm. Some of this week’s activities have the flavor of Chanukah.
on Nov 24, 2012
Some light entertainment could be just what you need this week. See what’s on offer around the country.
on Nov 10, 2012
So, what’s in store this week? There are some charming cultural events to enjoy with your kids. Take a look.
on Nov 03, 2012
What is there to see and do this week? Well, take a peek at our list for ideas.
- Rich and Thick Minestrone Soup
- Warm Food for the Cold Weather
- Crafting for Rain: Umbrellas and Snow Globes
- Crafting for Noach: A Roundup of Rainbows
- Jerusalem Events for Kids on Chol Hamoed Pesach (Passover) 2012
- Kid-Friendly Tiyul to Nachal Poleg
- 64 Ideas to Get Your Kids Active this Summer
- Celebrate Israel’s Dairies on Sukkot
- Kids Events For The Week of February 3rd - 9th
- Meal Planning 101