Kids Events this Week!, May 20, 2012
There are so many exciting kids activities this week all over Israel. Here are only a few highlights. For more events like story time, museum events, and puppet shows, check our events page. Today (Sunday) is Yom Yerushalayim (Jerusalem Day), celebrating the reunification of Jerusalem in 1967. Here is a list of mostly free Jerusalem events!
Kids Events in Tel Aviv:
"More Cheese Please" Story time and cheese party at City Kids on Wednesday
"Beyond the Legend" is a Workshop for kids at Beit Hatfutzot, happening on Tuesday.
In Raanana and Kfar Saba:
"Caspion" at the Mishkan on Wednesday.
"The Brave Frog" at the Library in Kfar Saba on Tuesday.
"The Silver Fish And The Pelican Travel The World" - Story Theater at the Train Theater on Monday.
"Melody Festival" in Nachlaot, on Tuesday.
"Library Lion" in Ramot Library on Tuesday.
"The Giant and his Garden", Heichal Hatarbut (Emek Dotan) on Monday.
"Chanale and the Shabbat Dress" Heichal Hatarbut on Thursday.
Israel Kids is a Fun Family Guide to Local Events and Activities around Israel. Choose your city to get started and you will find our very own local activities on the right side. Israelkids.co.il
- Crafting for Rain: Umbrellas and Snow Globes
- Meal Planning 101
- Yom Ha’atzmaut - Independence Day 2012 Events
- Jerusalem Events for Kids on Chol Hamoed Pesach (Passover) 2012
- Sukkot Festivals in and around Jerusalem
- Crafting for Noach: A Roundup of Rainbows
- Warm Food for the Cold Weather
- Rich and Thick Minestrone Soup
- Celebrate Israel’s Dairies on Sukkot
- Family Nutrition and the Smoothie