Make Your Own Bubbles!, Jun 11, 2012
How to make your own bubbles according to Make, Do, and Friend, a wonderful parenting blog!
- Piple cleaners
- Cookie cutters
- Dish soap and distilled water (I wonder if regular water works)
- Glycerin (anyone know where to get that?)
- Wrap piple cleaners around your favorite cookie cutters.
- Thread beads at the bottom to make them stiff.
- Make your bubble solution with water and dish soap (10:1 ratio)
- Add a few drops of glycerin
We had a great time making these and I didn't use the glycerin. If anyone knows where to buy it in Israel, leave a note below.
Voila! More here at Make, Do and Friend!
Israel Kids is a Fun Family Guide to Local Events and Activities around Israel. Choose your city to get started and you will find our very own local activities on the right side. Israelkids.co.il
- Rich and Thick Minestrone Soup
- Warm Food for the Cold Weather
- Crafting for Rain: Umbrellas and Snow Globes
- Crafting for Noach: A Roundup of Rainbows
- Jerusalem Events for Kids on Chol Hamoed Pesach (Passover) 2012
- Kid-Friendly Tiyul to Nachal Poleg
- 64 Ideas to Get Your Kids Active this Summer
- Celebrate Israel’s Dairies on Sukkot
- Kids Events For The Week of February 3rd - 9th
- Meal Planning 101