Pick flowers in Kedma this Pesach!, Mar 24, 2013
Less than an hour away from Tel Aviv and Jerusalem is Kedma, a place you can pick your own Nuriot (flowers) at a symbolic price. It's a gorgeous place and a great family activity and it just opened this week in time for Pesach!
Where: Yishuv Kedma, 3 km south of tzomet kastina
When: Starting March 23rd, on chol hamoed Pesach, and Fridays-Shabbat in April and May 3-4. (call before to confirm)
What: Cut your own flowers. Choose from 100 different species of Nuriot in gorgeous fields at Yishuv Kedma.
Cost: Pay 40 NIS and you get a giant vase to fill up and special scissors for cutting flowers.
Tel: 052-2676780 (call in advance)
Israel Kids is a Fun Family Guide to Local Events and Activities around Israel. Choose desired city to get started and you will find affordable and unique activities for all ages and interests. Israelkids.co.il
- Rich and Thick Minestrone Soup
- Warm Food for the Cold Weather
- Crafting for Rain: Umbrellas and Snow Globes
- Crafting for Noach: A Roundup of Rainbows
- Jerusalem Events for Kids on Chol Hamoed Pesach (Passover) 2012
- Kid-Friendly Tiyul to Nachal Poleg
- 64 Ideas to Get Your Kids Active this Summer
- Celebrate Israel’s Dairies on Sukkot
- Kids Events For The Week of February 3rd - 9th
- Meal Planning 101