Purple Iris on Givat Humra, Feb 03, 2013
A great way to spend a Friday or free day in February or March is to go have a picnic or hike at Givat Humra. The flowers are in bloom and it is the perfect weather to get out for a few hours.
If you are adventurous, try the circular hike that can be found here.
Or you can bring a picnic lunch and enjoy some family time.
Either way, you'll enjoy this setting and it is so centrally located, how could you not try it?
How to get to Givat Humra:
Take highway 4 (Ashdod-Tel Aviv) to Gan Raveh interchange. Turn towards Palmachim on road 4311. After about 4.5 km, there will be a sign for Givat Humra.
- Rich and Thick Minestrone Soup
- Warm Food for the Cold Weather
- Crafting for Rain: Umbrellas and Snow Globes
- Crafting for Noach: A Roundup of Rainbows
- Jerusalem Events for Kids on Chol Hamoed Pesach (Passover) 2012
- Kid-Friendly Tiyul to Nachal Poleg
- 64 Ideas to Get Your Kids Active this Summer
- Celebrate Israel’s Dairies on Sukkot
- Kids Events For The Week of February 3rd - 9th
- Meal Planning 101